Sunday, February 21, 2016

"MNIAN"



Just a brief 'infomercial'!



I am informed, by the publisher, that there could well be a hard copy (physical book) version of "My Name Is A Number" around June of this year.

It has been decided that the postage to the United States and the United Kingdom makes it uneconomical to sell through 'Amazon' but it could well be available directly from the publisher.

At the moment I have no price for this but it will, of course, be +post & packing.

Once the date and price is confirmed then I will post the necessary information.

The possibility is that the hard copy books will be followed up by books 1 & 2 of MNIAN:
"My Name Is A Number - Three Fingers"
and 
"My Name Is A Number - Bowden"

Thank you for your wonderful support of the e-book and the glowing reviews on 'Amazon' from some of you great people.

No comments:

Post a Comment